Millcreek Combined Competition:
Want a taste of the Olympics? Well, this probably isn’t it but come try all three competitive climbing 3 disciplines (Bouldering, Lead, & Speed) in a single evening! We will have a taco truck, drinks, and lots of fresh plastic on the wall. Compete for bragging rights, submit your scorecard for entry into our prize raffle, and cheer on your friends.
- Friday February 25th, Climbing from 6pm – 9pm
- 3 Diciplines: Bouldering, Lead, & Speed
- Tacos & Drinks included
- Prize raffle
- Entry fee: $35
This event will be 3 hours of climbing with awards and raffle to follow. There will be 3 climbing disciplines you may compete in:
- Bouldering – Redpoint format (try as many times as you want)
- Lead – Flash format (you only get one try per route, Momentum lead cert required)
- Speed – Unlimited tries, record your best time of the night. Head to head races encouraged.
We will announce the top three places for each category followed by a prize raffel. You must submit your scorecard to be included in the prize raffle.